- These Term of Use (the “WTU”) shall apply to the access and use of the Website http://www.redemptionofficial.com (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you accept these WTU.
- Owner of the Website
- The Website is managed and maintained by Redemption S.r.l. [Via Circo, 7 20123 Milano, CF e PIVA 07059720966] ("RC").
- The access to and use of the Website, including display of web pages, communication with RC, downloading product information and making purchases on the web Website, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website's contents, including images, pictures, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material posted on the Website in any format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, design of the web Website, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software which are part of the Website, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of RC and of the relevant right-holders. The reproduction, wholly or in part, in any form whatsoever, of the Website and of its contents is not permitted without RC's prior written consent. You are only authorised to display the web Website and its contents.
- RC is the exclusive owner of the logos and registered trademarks "Redemption Choppers" and "www.redemptionofficial.com" . All of the other signs which are used for distinguishing the products sold on the Website posted on the web Website are registered trademarks of RC. You are not authorised, without the consent of RC and of any other owner of the registered trademarks posted on the web Website, to use such trademarks for distinguishing products or services.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- The Website may contain links to other websites. RC does not control or monitor such third party web sites or their contents. RC shall not be liable for the contents of such websites and/or for the respect of your privacy and the processing of your personal data when you are visiting such websites.
- Links to the Website
- If you are interested in linking the home page of the Website and other web pages of the Website which can be publicly accessible you must obtain RC’s prior written consent by contacting RC at [email@example.com]. In any event, deep links (such as deep frames) to the Website are prohibited.
- Disclaimers on Contents
- RC made its best effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, RC cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the Website, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
- RC cannot guarantee that the web Website will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet.
- Data Protection
- The WTU may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new WTU shall be effective as of the date of publication on the Website.
- Governing Law
- These WTU are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
This is Redemption. Custom-made bikes, a luxuriously unconventional wardrobe and profits going to charity. No borders or conventions needed.Via Circo, 7
20123 - Milan
ITA +390287286100 firstname.lastname@example.org