General terms and conditions for consumer sales
- Scope of the General Terms and Conditions for consumer Sales
- These General Terms and Conditions for consumer Sales (the "GTC") shall apply to the sale and supply of products (the “Product(s)”) by Redemption S.r.l. (hereinafter “RC”) to its customer(s) (the “Client(s)”) through the website http://www.redemption-choppers.com (the “Website”).
- The sale of Products is limited to “consumers”, i.e. individuals acting for purposes which are outside their trade, business or profession. By submitting an Order, Client declare to act outside his/her trade, business or profession.
- Orders and Formation of the Agreement
- Clients may place their orders of Product(s) exclusively in electronic format following the guided procedure and the relevant instructions available on the Website (the “Order(s)”). RC reserves the right not to process Orders (a) received from users who are not “consumers”, or (b) which are incomplete or incorrect, or (c) in case the relevant Product(s) are not available, or (d) in case the relevant payment has not been confirmed by the relevant payment institution, or (e) which does not comply with RC's business policy. In the above cases, RC will inform the Client that the Order has not been accepted.
- All Orders must be pre-paid.
- In case prior to their shipping, the ordered Product(s) are no longer available, RC will inform the Client and the Agreement will be deemed as terminated. In such a case, RC shall reimburse the amount already paid by the Client (If any) with the exclusion of any other claim/responsibility.
- Upon receipt of the Order, RC shall notify (by email or otherwise) the Client the receipt of the Order, providing a summary of the selected Products, their respective prices (including delivery costs and any additional charges), the delivery address, the order number, and the GTC.
- Clients’ Termination Rights
- The Client has the right to terminate its Agreement with RC concerning Product(s) purchased on the Website, without any penalty and for any reason whatsoever, by giving written notice to RC thereof within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Client’s receipt of the Products (or, in case of multiple shipping, of the Client’s receipt of the last shipped Products). Client may use the Return Form [email@example.com] consistent with the form provided under Article 49, paragraph 4 of the Italian Consumers Code (“Codice del Consumo”).
- Upon the termination of the Agreement, the Client shall return the Products to RC within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of the termination notice, without costs for the Client (provided that the Consumer choose the carrier indicated by RC).
- Return of Products
- In case the Client terminates Agreement or intends to return any of the Products:
- Products must not be used, wore, washed or damaged;
- the identification tag must be attached to the Products together with the seal which are integral parts of the PRODUCTS:
- Products must be returned in their original packaging;
- Products must be delivered within (14) days from the date of the termination or return notice.
- In case the above terms and conditions are not fulfilled, Client will lose the right to obtain the entire reimbursement of the amounts paid to RC as the Client will be responsible for the decrease of the value of the returned Products.
- Following the return of the Products, RC will perform the necessary check relating to the compliance of the same Products with the terms and conditions provided herein. In case of a positive conclusion of the conformity check, RC will send to the Client, by email, the relevant confirmation of the acceptance of the returned Products. In case of a negative conclusion of the conformity check, RC will inform the Client, by email, of the decrease of the value of the returned Products arising out of Client’s breach of the conditions provided herein. At the same time, RC will inform the Client of the amount that will be deducted from the amount paid to purchase the returned Products.
- The entire or partial reimbursement will be made by RC as soon as possible and in any case within (14) days from the date on which RC became aware of the exercise of Client’s right of termination, upon the prior verification of the returned Products.
- RC will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- Product’s features and prices
- The Website displays the main features of the Products. The images on the Website may not exactly correspond to the Products, in terms of image and colors due to the internet browser or monitor used.
- Products’ prices are subject to change. Clients will be charged the price appearing on the Order confirmation page. In case an error occurs in displaying a price, RC will inform the Client, terminate the Agreement and reimburse the amount already paid by the Client (If any) with the exclusion of any other claim/responsibility.
- Products bear an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the Products, Clients should not remove or alter the tag or seal from the Products. In case the Clients exercises its termination rights and/or it returns a Product, RC may not accept the return or reimburse the amounts paid for the purchase, in relation to such Products which are lacking of their tag or that are altered in their main characteristics or in their quality or that are damaged.
- Delivery of the Products
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, delivery terms are not binding. Accordingly, the Client shall not be entitled to terminate the Agreement or claim damages for delays in the delivery of Products.
- The Client acknowledges that RC’ name, trademark and logo, as well as Products’ names, trademarks and logos, are the sole and exclusive property of RC. The Client shall not use such names, trademarks and logos without the prior written approval of RC.
- Data Protection
- Each reference made to price-lists, to the GTC or to any other RC’ material shall be deemed as made to the documents in force at the time reference is made, unless otherwise specified; the corresponding texts previously in force between the parties shall be deemed superseded. RC may amend its own price-lists, GTC and any other material without prior notice. Any term is to be intended in calendar days/months, unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Nothing in these GTC affects Client’s applicable statutory rights under any applicable law.
- The GTC may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new GTC shall be effective as of the date of publication on the Website.
- Governing Law
- These GTC are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Redemption is a fashion company founded by three childhood friends, Bebe Moratti, Daniele Sirtori, Vanni Laghi. They decided to work together to establish a fashion company because they loved fashion and wanted to work for charity too.Via Circo, 7
20123 - Milan
ITA +390287286100 firstname.lastname@example.org